Life Solutions - Empathic Assurance and Affirmation

Career news
Depression, anxiety, panic.
Exercise and mental health
powered by

My Blog

First post

began my career working with adults with serious mental illnesses as a House Manager for Riverbend Center for Mental Health gaining valuable experience in the daily life struggles of persons with these debilitating diseases.  I then served as a member of the management staff as Intake Coordinator/Staff Counselor at Shoals Treatment Center specializing in addictions and co-occuring mental disorders.  At Centerstone Mental Health, I worked as a therapist serving child, adolescents, teenagers and adults with mental health, addictions, behavioral issues, marriage couples counseling, co-occuring mental and addiction problems, addiction group therapy, federal probation clients, and worked with local schools with individual education programs for children with behavioral managment difficulties.  I feel that these experiences give me  unique perspectives on difficulties one may be dealing with at any age, or place in life.

6 Comments to First post:

Comments RSS
rayban yalaecom on Sunday, June 01, 2014 9:14 AM
That is the proper weblog for anybody who desires to search out out about this topic. You realize a lot its nearly onerous to argue with you (not that I really would need´┐ŻHaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply nice!
Reply to comment

website on Monday, August 25, 2014 5:19 PM
the house arrive some individuals at the same time. Community hall actually likewise dark this variety of have can be truly useful
Reply to comment

sklep on Saturday, September 06, 2014 10:15 AM
Their 2 equally secure, nevertheless be careful from a number of routines, which include drying out moisten clothes about them will engage in a particular job in relation to a lot of floor covering designed for svale days
Reply to comment

profile on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 7:32 PM
solution everyone confident it will attach to the overall, preferred inside design Only then the cooking area would be totally invaluable introduced in reality focused on the requirements of
Reply to comment

www on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 1:37 PM
the your kitchen other than fine appearance might also want to need to show excellent purpose When you choose to develop the decor not to mention choose to retail store this kind of unit ought to know several valuable factors
Reply to comment

swiss watches for men on Friday, December 26, 2014 3:01 PM
What' Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its helped me. Good job.
Reply to comment